Thursday 5 May 2016

Soul Friendships.....

I feel so extremely fortunate and grateful to have had the pleasure of meeting beautiful, genuine souls along my journey over the years, who have remained in my life and heart, no matter where they live in this world, or how often I see them. Each one wears unique, individual qualities that I cherish and respect.

These precious friends, whom intuitively I am absolutely sure I was meant to meet up with in this lifetime, are gentle, trusting, resilient, wise and understanding, and each one of them a calming presence, with much to offer and teach.

Even though we infrequently see each other, as locations of residence range from Germany to Canada, Melbourne to Queensland and a minority of special women here in South Gippsland, when we do meet, time or distance has no definition.

We understand each other easily and completely, needing minimal words. We sense when each other's life is unbalanced and we make contact to offer unconditional support. It's a knowing, the unspoken word. I often connect with one of these gorgeous souls, only to hear them say they had also been thinking about me of late and were just about to dial my number!

We laugh together, we cry together, we dream together and we attempt to make spiritual sense of the various wonderful and not so wonderful challenges that arise along our way. We are here for each other, bonded like soul sisters if you like, and I love and adore each and every one of these amazing women, and am so grateful to have them be a part of me, which without, my journey would lack substance and I would surely feel incomplete.... Thank you for your beautiful, fulfilling friendships.  Love you guys...... xoxo
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Right back at you Gorgeous
    We are all lucky to have met you too 🌹✌🔯XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right back at you Gorgeous
    We are all lucky to have met you too 🌹✌🔯XOXO

    ReplyDelete