Thursday 8 October 2015

Check In With Your Belief Systems!

Why do we anxiously focus on what we 'don't' want in life, yet seem to attract more of it? I have proven this throughout my own journey time and time again, and have discovered the moment I change my thoughts and perceptions towards what I actually 'want' to have happen, immediately the energy around me transforms and I am able to manifest postivity. It's wonderfully amazing and gratifying.

Our thoughts create our lives. We act, think and feel from our personal belief systems. Our thoughts make up these belief systems, and if these beliefs are negative, we need to change our thoughts!

'A belief is only a thought that you keep thinking'
 
We all have some detrimental belief systems, mostly ones that stem from an early age. I can't argue it can be a huge task to change these because we have embedded and cemented them deeply into the core of our being over a long period of time. However, it is not impossible. Change your thoughts regarding these negative beliefs as they surface, and remind yourself  'it is only a thought I am thinking' and you will slowly, but surely change your belief.

Life is meant to be good! Your purpose is to be happy and to have faith in yourself and in this wonderful adventure called life. So, if your beliefs portray to you that you are undeserving, not good enough, weak or incapable etc, 'think again'.

You are all of these things and so, so much more – if you will only believe....

No comments:

Post a Comment