Tuesday 2 August 2016

A Blogger's Milestone...

Yay, I'm excited and proud of myself! 
 
One year ago, after spending way too much time in the contemplation stage, I finally became proactive and commenced this baby, my blog. How time flies!

August of last year, I promised myself I would commit to uploading one blog post a week, and although some weeks have been a little challenging, due to limited time, I have managed to achieve my goal. I'm celebrating a wonderful and satisfying 'sense of achievement'. : )

The post you are currently reading is the 52nd one to be published under The Stumbling Spiritualist banner, and approximately 3000 of you lovely souls have taken the time to read my stories, whereby, over the last twelve months shared my personal experiences. However, it's not about how many people read my blogs (although it's a lovely feeling to have them read), it's about putting a smile on someone's face when they need it most. Even if only one of you found the time to check my blogs out, creating that smile, I would still be over the moon.

My goal was to not only fulfill my own dreams by purposefully allowing creative juices to flow, but for you to realise you're not alone when it comes to questioning the possibility of spiritual phenomena. I have also documented various other experiences in the hope they would resonate with you on some level, offering reassurance, comfort and confirmation that you are not flying solo when it comes to sometimes feeling unsure, unbalanced, sensitive, insecure or emotional, whilst on this 'often crazy' life journey.

I have well and truly (and dare I say, bravely), put myself out there as I revealed personal accounts of my physical and emotional world. I pray, from interpreting my stories, you have taken with you that which you most needed at the time, and have somehow placed this information into your own perspective to assist growth and healing. This is my greatest wish for you as you absorb my words. They are honest and unpretentious, as I believe I am.

Reminiscing over this last year, I feel I have grown more mindful of... well,... everything really! Quite possibly it has a lot to do with this blog. All week, as I go about my daily life, I have a little mental note book in the back of my mind, collecting any unique, significant, thought provoking experiences or feelings to possibly share with you. Ones that arouse strong, certain emotions that we can all relate to and often reflect on, yet don't feel comfortable disclosing…Well, I disclose and will continue to do so, aiming for my highest potential to surface through infinite insights unveiled, one after the other, which in turn I will share to hopefully assist you to further unleash your personal power and wisdom.

Twelve months ago, I introduced myself as, ' A humble, middle-aged, fellow student of this wonderful, frustrating, confusing and amazing journey we call life'.

Today I am 'A humble, middle-aged, fellow student and blogger of this wonderful, frustrating, confusing and amazing journey we call life!' ….. : )

I am sincerely grateful for the opportunity to pen my experiences by allowing my passion to blossom, and I thank you so much for taking the time to read my heartfelt words. May they leave a positive, healing. lasting impression…..

With Love

The Stumbling Spiritualist 

 


1 comment: