Tuesday 1 December 2015

Is It Possible To Talk To Animals Telepathically And Have Them Understand?

Our household has been crazy ever since my husband brought home a beautiful, scared and traumatised four week old kitten he had found dumped, sitting in the middle of a main country road. Her little face was covered in dried blood and she needed some serious tender and loving care, which we were only too happy to give her. However, our nine month old ginger kitten, who weighs nearly five kilos, wasn't so impressed after he finally realised what was going on and how he suddenly had to share mum and dad's attention.

Well, that was nearly eight weeks ago and it's only been the last two weeks the two fluff balls have been able to roam the house freely, although always under supervision. Little Bluebell has taken a liking to Ginge's long and beautiful tail, and excitedly stalks and then bites it. Poor Ginge isn't impressed and let's her know this in no uncertain terms, yet still Bluebell continues, in her juvenile way, to go back for more again...and again. It's been a challenging couple of months and extremely time consuming. It amazes me how one tiny little kitten can manage to bring the whole home equilibrium out of balance – but let me tell you, it's possible!

During the initial stages, I attempted my best to bring these two felines together, in the hope they would warm to each other. I initially often placed Bluebell in a guinea pig cage to keep Ginge from attacking her and causing potential, physical harm, while they had the opportunity to become accustomed to each other and their smells. There are many other tactics I incorporated and possibly each helped a little to finally reach a point of progress.

Mostly I spoke to both of them, out loud and telepathically. Each on their own, as well as together. I explained to Ginge, Bluebell was rescued and needed our help, even though we did not plan to adopt another cat. I assured him his comforts will not change, in fact he is gaining a playmate and companion. Plus there is more than enough love in this household to cover all bases, and he would not miss out – ever. Ginge would look attentatively at me while I was talking and I wondered if he understood...

On the other hand, when I spoke to Bluebell, she seemed to be completely oblivious to my words, or chose to ignore me, while she lined up Ginge's tail, wiggled her little bum, and proceeded to pounce on him who, needless to say, became angry and retaliated. However even now, Ginge seems to react in a positive way for a short while after I speak to him. He pulls back a little, or even (though in a disgruntled way) walks off, away from Bluebell.

I had an extremely close, loving bond with our beautiful cat, Oscar, whom we sadly had to euthanise last year, and I remember often when my husband and I went to bed and Oscar wasn't inside yet, I would telepathically call him home. Sure enough, after a few minutes he would be sitting outside our French bedroom doors, waiting patiently for me to let him in. It never ceased to amaze me and I wondered then if and how much Oscar understood....

Last week, I purposely decided to try telepathy on my gorgeous, retired horse, whom we adopted a few years ago. I always speak to him out loud, as I speak to all our animals, and as I imagine we all do, don't we? It was early in the morning and armed with carrots and his fly mask, I proceeded to walk towards him and telepathically let him know I was coming and that he was going to wear his mask today, due to the warm weather, to stop his nose from sunburn and to keep the wretched flies away from his face. He loves his carrots, so I mentioned those as well, waiting for his head to turn upon hearing his favorite word 'carrots'! I was about eight metres away from him, after walking and talking for approximately fifty metres, when he suddenly jumped in fright. I'd obviously scared the daylights out of him! I guess he didn't hear me...

So generally speaking, can and do animals understand, I wonder? Can they also have selective hearing, as some humans tend to have? Animals have souls too, so are they also evolving at their own pace as we are, and once they reach a certain point of enlightenment, does telepathic communication come easy to them?

There are many Animal Psychics in this world, who are adamant animals can understand us and visa versa. I do not know if this is true however, I keep an open mind, and I will continue to talk to my beautiful fury family. They definitely all know and react to the tone of my voice and that brings me great joy.

But honestly, verbal communication is neither here or there, as the loving, trusting energy between us and our beloved animals is far greater and significant than any conversation. I believe the eyes say it all....
 

 

1 comment: