Wednesday 23 December 2015

Crazy Christmas Time....

It's Christmas week and there seems to be a lot of hectic and stressful households trying their best to bring Christmas, and all that goes with it, together. I guess mine is included in this! Each year my husband and I are the lucky ones (or not) to have Christmas Day at our place, and each year I proceed to put so much pressure on myself to have everything looking beautiful, that there's enough (delicious) food on the table, that everyone is happy and well looked after while here. I'm sure you all know what I mean. It's the same thing every year! Then quick as a flash, Christmas is over, the new year begins and life returns to the norm.


However, let's remember the true enjoyment of Christmas, that is spending quality time with loved ones. Make the most of your time together and (if you are fortunate enough) your time off from work over the festive season, as you never know what tomorrow brings. Let your family and friends know you love them through your words and actions....


So on that note, I want to wish you all a beautiful and safe Christmas time, filled with love and laughter. May 2016 bring you good health, success, happiness and growth and may it be extra good to you in general.


Thank you to those who have been regularly reading my blog this year. I truly appreciate it and I hope my writing positively touches you in some way, even if it's as simple as putting a smile on your face.


I look forward to sharing more with you next year.....





'Merry Christmas Everyone'



Love,




The Stumbling Spiritualist


Camilla xoxo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment