Thursday 10 September 2015

We Are Never Alone...

As far as I can remember I have been open to spiritual phenomena. I always 'knew' there was more to this physical life than meets the eye, and my curiosity and interest enables me to regularly notice (what I believe to be) significant, spiritual signs. These signs appear through various channels and are sometimes extremely prominent or minutely subtle.

To give you an idea, I will often silently, and fleetingly, ponder over a question, only to read a sentence in an article or listen to part of a radio interview a few days later, through which my question is suddenly answered, much to my delight.

Or not long ago I was outside in the garden, thinking about a deceased loved one. Suddenly, a butterfly appeared, fluttered around me and then proceeded to land on my arm. It actually happily stayed for a minute or so before moving on. This occurrence is unique and I'm sure this was a sign from Spirit, sent from the person I was lovingly thinking about. 

There are many other examples such as, randomly chatting with someone, who during the conversation, happens to tell me the exact advice or message I need to hear at that moment – unbeknown to them. Or often when I am completing my farm chores, a single feather will fall from above me and land right at my feet.

Sometimes when I am on my way to the supermarket, knowing it's a busy time of day, I silently ask Spirit if there might be a spare car park in the first aisle waiting for me to drive into when I arrive. I feel a little selfish asking this however, without a word of a lie, upon my request, there is always either a car space waiting just for me, or someone is reversing out of a car park as I reach them, in time for me to easily take their place.

When my beautiful cat, Oscar, passed away and I was silently, deeply grieving, I walked into a shop to purchase a birthday card for a friend. While reading through numerous to find the most appropriate, I stumbled across a beautiful card with a lonesome, black cat pictured sitting in front of an old, empty building. On the front were the words, 'Even when we are alone', and when I opened to view the middle of the card, the following words jumped out and gave me goose bumps – 'Those we love will always be beside us'. I have no doubt this was a consoling message from Spirit, and needless to say, I bought the card, which now has a special place in my home....and still to this day prompts happy tears....

I truly believe we are never alone. Even if we are physically on our own and especially when we are struggling with an issue or concern, causing us to feel lost, sad, angry amongst other emotions, we are definitely not alone. There is so much spiritual help around us, and I believe Spirit hears our every thought. So even if we are not outwardly voicing the complete truth, Spirit reads our minds and knows our exact stance.

I also believe when we are celebrating a significant event such as, a wedding, a birthday, an anniversary or the birth of a child etc., Spirit is also there celebrating with us and blanketing the affair with love and light, happy to see us enjoying ourselves.
 
So talk to your spirit guides, who are always available. Talk to your deceased grandmother, whom you loved so much, or your best friend, who always stood by you. Even your deceased pets pop in and out. Whether you talk out loud (which in itself is very therapeutic) or silently, start the conversation and bare your soul of your fears, concerns, problematic issues etc. You will be heard. Then watch and listen mindfully for healing, guiding signs that come your way. Rest assured they will..... : )
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment